What You'll Get to Do:
Analyze IA/CND activities, conduct Indications and Warning (I&W) analysis to proactively identify potential threats, and provideall-source intelligence analysis and assessments for the cyberspace domain.
More About the Role:
You will provide intelligence support to the 24 x 7, 365 day-a-year Intelligence Watch in amission essential position, monitor adversaries and threats, provide contextual analysis of findings, andprovide current intelligence briefs and products.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- At least 8 years of intelligence experience with a bachelors (or 10 years with specialized training)
- Active TS/SCIwith the ability to pass apolygraph
- Ability to provideall-source intelligence analysis and assessments pertaining to the cyberspace domain
- Cognizance of overall cyberspace trends, analysis and operations related to computer network defense within the DoD and national level communities
- Willingness to work twelve hour shifts
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Subject matter expertise in relevant field
- Specialized training or certificates, such as CDASA
- Familiarity with DIA analyticalwriting
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639484Posted: 2020-05-21