CACI is seeking a Subject Matter Expert who is experienced in building client workstations, managing user accounts and permissions, ensuring the testing environments are configured correctly to support testing events in the Ryan Center Production Center, tracking tasks assigned by the System Manager, and supporting technicians and configuration management. This work is in support of the Air Operations Center Weapon System (AOC WS). Location of work Hampton, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform IT systems integration activities.
- Support daily Scrum meeting driving tasks and completion of priorities using Agile DevOps methods.
- Utilize Jira to manage tasking, story development and backlog.
- Ability to lead subordinates and manage team performance under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements.
- Extensive training/experience in AOC processes and systems including Active Directory and Windows domains, permissions and systems.
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities, products, and system interfaces in the AOC.
- Excellent planning, communication, and organizational skills.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret security clearance.
- BS with Computer, Systems Engineering related, or STEM major, and 15 years of relevant military and/or civilian experience.
- Security+ CE - DoD 8570 certification (or higher IAT III certification).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of AOC WS operations.
- Experience with automating Enterprise-level Microsoft applications, such as Active Directoy, and Exchange.
- Experience migrating applications to the AWS cloud or similar, desired.
- Hands on experience utilizing a trouble ticket management system, such as Jira Service Desk, to assign, track, and report status on system issues.
- Ability to get a TS/SCI Clearance (highly desired).
- Must possess a proven ability to work independently, collaboratively and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment as well as strong customer support skills and strong attention to detail.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.INFOTECH Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639485Posted: 2020-05-21