What You'll Get to Do:
In this opportunity, you will serve as a Mid level Joint Targeteer with a primary focus on all-source support to joint targeting, basic and intermediate target development, Target System Analysis (TSA), and target material production in support of cyber operations. You will also assist in target list management, target development recommendations, vetting and validation, and Battle Damage Assessments.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 4+ years of intelligence analysis experience with a bachelors degree or specialized training
- Completed Joint Intermediate Target Development Course or similar service school.
- Active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to pass a polygraph
- Ability to operate individually or as a team supporting USCYBERCOM command priorities
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Completed Joint Targeting School orJoint Intermediate Target Development course
- Current polygraph
- Prior experience at a Combatant Command
- Familiar with the following tools: MlDB, Joint Targeting Toolbox, and National Production Workshop (NPW)
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639489Posted: 2020-05-21