CACI is seeking an Entry level SoftwareDeveloper at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland to support the Cyber Security Information Assurance (CSIA) division within S&TCD which leverages Knowledge Driven Operations (KDO) to capture, counter, share, and target adversary cyber operations in an R&D environment.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform software development in the creation of analytics.
- Writing custom queries and code.
- Developing metrics and advising on system integrations.
- Conduct Cyber Security research.
- Code custom applications.
- Complete toolset integration.
- Work with other System Engineers and Software Developers to perform Data Science activities.
- Analyze existing data to develop metrics and trends.
- From results, propose and approve analytics to enhance knowledge and capture value of data.
- Design, develop, and test approved analytics, advise on integration with enterprise systems, and develop metrics for R&D Efforts.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship is required to obtain Intern Secret.
- Security+ Certification (within 6 months of hire).
- Interest in one of three skillsets: Cyber, IT, or Coding.
- Progress or completion of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or IT Bachelor's Degree Program.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Understanding of fundamental cyber security, cyber operational awareness, and computer network defense practices.
- Familiarity with graph analytics and cyber knowledge domain.
- Experience with open source and enterprise data science, collection, database, and dissemination systems like Kibana and Python in a data analytic environment.
- Experience supporting an operational environment to include management of customer and mission needs and balancing those needs with software deployments.
- Working knowledge of Cyber activities to include networks and the associated technologies including routers, firewalls and cross-domain solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience giving briefings.
- Working knowledge of the major data repositories.
- Experience with the support of operational systems including managing customer and developer relationships.
- Participation in technical trade studies to support operational decisions.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning/training opportunities.
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated.
- Must be punctual with regular and consistent attendance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639490Posted: 2020-05-21