CACI is seeking a Systems Administrator to implement and maintain information technology systems used for prototyping mission critical RF sensor systems in Annapolis Junction, MD. You will focus on the information technology infrastructure and processes enabling rapid response design, development, and operation of expeditionary capabilities. If you are mission motivated and enjoy working to build warfighter capabilities that extend beyond the enterprise, then we want to hear from you. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring these Qualifications
- Implement, maintain, and support IT system infrastructure and processes
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve escalated problems for complex mission critical networks and systems
- Communicate status, issues, and resolutions to stakeholders
- Configure and manage servers and storage components utilizing multiple operating systems including UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
- Optimize infrastructure performance
- Improve the performance and reliability of complex information technology infrastructure supporting research, design, development, testing, integration and operations of RF sensor systems.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university AND 10 years of experience as a System Administrator OR
- 15 years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Ability to travel CONUS occasionally
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (will consider candidate with the ability to obtain in timely manner)
What We Can Offer You:
- At least one of the following: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- CWIP Information Assurance - Technical Level 2 compliant
- Experience working on SIGINT sensor systems used in air, land and sea applications
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.INFOTECH Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639493Posted: 2020-05-21