Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get To Do:
The Junior Technical WriterIntern will assist the CACI team by providing basic technical writing support. More About the Role:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
- Ability to function efficiently and calmly under time pressure, and to manage time to deliver documentation according to an established schedule.
- Proactive self-starter, delivery focused, results orientated, collaborative team player, high professional standards and work ethic
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly
- Possesses ability to think creatively
What We Can Offer You:
- No experience required, but interest in writing is needed
- Computer programs - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- A basic understanding or experience with SharePoint a plus
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639495Posted: 2020-05-21