Reinvent your future! Join our elite team by protecting our national security as a DiscoveryAnalyst!
What You'll Get to Do:
Provide the discovery and analysis of intelligence data to perform focused research on network topologies, architectures, and protocols; support the gathering of information pertaining to telecommunications networks; produce deliverable target sets; and/or document and report analysis results.
Utilize your technical knowledge of SIGINT databases/tools and analytic techniques to provide customer support in a rewarding, yet challenging environment!
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active TS//SCI clearance with polygraph
- Minimum of(3) years' experience in at least five (5) of the following skill areas:
- Current Agency analytic tools and databases
- Producing technical reports
- Social network analysis
- Geospatial metadata analysis
- Target Research
- Metadata Analysis
- Target Templating
- SIGINT Collection Systems
- Researching Network Topologies
- Architectures and Protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Security+, Network+, CEH or CISSP
- Experience with Python, Pig, or other scripting languages
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639497Posted: 2020-05-21