BITS,a CACI Company,offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/We are seeking a passionate Operations and Sustainment Systems Engineers
to help manage a critical new facet of our expanding business within the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Our NGA customer recognizes the need of formalized support for these critical applications. A geographically distributed team is currently stood up spanning Springfield VA (NCE), Arnold MO (NCW) and Denver CO (Denver Tech Center - DTC). What You'll Get to Do
- Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad set of application development teams.
- Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
- Translate customer/user needs into project requirements and ultimately working solutions.
- Building out dashboards using open source tools such as Kibana and Grafana
- Working with time series data in Elasticsearch
- Installing and configuring exporters to send data to Elasticsearch
- Basic web development
Duties and Responsibilities:
include learning and understanding the function and operation of all GEOINT Services applications that are part of the CI/CD pipeline. Maintain cloud applications and make engineering changes as needed. Deploy software builds and assist DevOps team as needed. Completion of assigned tasks within Sprints. Harvesting of application and user metrics and displaying on various dashboards. More About this Role
Beyond the day-to-day requirements of providing excellent customer service to a growing GEOINT Services community, the DevOps Engineer should always be looking to improve upon all processes, procedures and technologies directly contributing to tool stability and mission up-time.
DevOps Engineers need to have broad technical knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills and a sympathetic disposition when interacting with end users, internal divisions as well as a wide large base of software developers with wide ranging experience levels. You'll Bring these Qualifications:Clearance:
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Typically requires bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree relevant experience may be substituted.
- A minimum of 10 years of work-related experience.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Linux administration
- Ability to learn new technologies/applications
- AWS- EC2, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, Route 53, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, etc
- PaaS - Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc
- Scripting ability (Python/Perl/Bash/etc.)
- Network configuration.
- Familiarity with the CI/CD pipeline
- Continuous Monitoring Solutions - Elastic, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Grafana, Kibana etc.
- Comptia Security+ or other IAM Level I cert
Familiarity with following tools and/or applications
What We can Offer You
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Posts.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.