United States of America - California, Los AngelesJob Summary
The Program/Project Management (PPM) business line specializes in the management of design and construction of community infrastructure facilities for education, healthcare, national governments, sports and leisure, justice, cultural venues, and commercial needs. From concept through completion, we provide necessary technical and administrative services to help our clients meet their program objectives. Our professionals serve as an extension of our clients' staff, protecting their interests as our own, and often working within our clients' offices. As an industry leader in PPM, we oversee activities ranging from planning, coordination, scheduling and cost control, to design, construction and commissioning.
AECOM is actively seeking a highly talented scheduler to support an on-site education project located in Los Angeles, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types.
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards.
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received.
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects.
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree plus six (6) years of related experience in scheduling for an Owner or General Contractor, working on projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods, or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in scheduling for an Owner or General Contractor.
- Experience working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff.
What We Offer
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Program and Project ManagementBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.