Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
Is Windows client OS your niche? Do you enjoy working with a small team and independently? CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Windows Engineer who will continue to innovate and engineer updates to the Windows client operating system for deployment at the enterprise level. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Engineering experience with the following core Microsoft Windows platforms and services:
- Imaging Format
- Deployment Toolkit
- Configuration Manager
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Experience with Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Ability to self-learn, act on own initiative, and work in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with the following:
- Group Policy (GPO)
- DISA STIGs
- SQL Server
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) Server
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Work Hours Core hours: 9:30AM - 2:30PMLocation Herndon, VAWhat We Can Offer You:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS1 BITS3Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639529Posted: 2020-05-21