Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have experience leading large-scale recruiting efforts in a fast paced, quick-turn environment? If so, CACI has an opportunity for you. CACI is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our National Security & Innovative Solutions sector (NS&IS). You will be a trusted business partner and support a variety of programs in the Intelligence Community space. To be successful in this role, you will need to move fast and enjoy a challenge! CACI's Recruiting team is a trend-setting organization and is a leader in creating and testing innovative recruiting strategies that drive hiring efforts for large recruiting surges across various skill types and levels, with a heavy emphasis on technical positions. As a trusted recruiting advisor to your client group, you will use your strong collaboration and communication skills to influence hiring decisions and activities, and effectively meet the organization's staffing needs. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation and closing of candidates
- Source candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques such as Internet job boards; search engines; social media sites; cold calling targeted candidates and companies; networking through professional associations, user groups, and list servs; employee/candidate referrals and alumni; along with internal mobility
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process, and promote effective and efficient hiring practices using consultative skills to influence all levels of internal stakeholders
- Track and record recruiting activities in accordance with CACI business processes and DoL/OFFCP regulations; prepare reports to business leaders as required/requested
- Represent CACI and its values in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates
This Qualification Would Be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of related recruiting experience, preferably in the MarylandIntelligence Community
- Experience recruitingEngineers, Developers,and technical positions
- Familiarity and demonstrated experience with Government Proposal processes
- Ability to create and deploy creative recruiting strategies unique to the market
- Proficiency using effective sourcing and research methodologies
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a government consulting/contracting environment
- General understanding of HR practices and DoL/OFCCP Federal compliance
- Prior experience with Workday Recruiting, or a similar Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Well-developed assessment, negotiation, collaboration, and consultation skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills, along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
What We Can Offer You
- Experience sourcing and recruiting high-level security clearances in the Intelligence community desired
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639530Posted: 2020-05-21