Pre-Season Tax ProfessionalWhat you'll do...
At H&R Block, your contributions will go far beyond any job description. As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as a Pre-season Tax Professional means you'll serve clients with diverse tax needs prior to tax season and you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with the advanced tax training you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.Day to day, you'll...
- Conduct tax interviews with clients
- Increase retention of all clients
- Offer additional products and services
- Generate business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
- Provide IRS audit support & attend audits, as needed
- Further develop tax expertise
- Mentor and support teammates
- Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring
Livernois N Of Seven Mile RdCity
MichiganAbout H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preseason Tax Professional
Posting ID: 556640290Posted: 2020-05-21