M-F 2pm-1030pm Role Purpose
Responsible for the periodic and accurate counting of inventory to help control errors and will ensure that customer orders are on time and complete Key Accountabilities
Required Education and Experience
- Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product is free of damage and infestation and production code dates are properly recorded.
- Ensure the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications and/or other requirements.
- Research all inventory location problems (mystery pallets, inventory errors, etc.).
- Research shipping errors and complete validation. Check for product recalls.
- Responsible for any areas (including inbounds, picking, outbounds, etc.) requiring additional lift operator-related task assistance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months warehousing/material handling experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 556640402Posted: 2020-05-21