Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on business and people related issues?Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to a business agenda?Would you get job fulfillment by playing a pivotal role in making sure our environment is the best possible workplace for our associates?Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, and customer focus are required qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We're looking for top notch HR Representatives to provide outstanding customer service to our business leaders at distributions centers and regional offices across the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing superior customer relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day... because you will be an required part of everyday life.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers.No matter where we are, we're part of their team, we're invested in their success, and our operation is fully transparent. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people.People who aren't afraid to work hard - in fact, people who want to work hard.
In this HR Representative role:
• Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Employee Relations and Engagement
• Serve as an advocate and counsel to hourly and exempt associates
• Drive initiatives/activities in support of site climate and culture
• Conduct internal investigations as needed
• Ensure compliance with required regulations, policies, and laws related to Human Resources activities
• Ensure the administration of audit activities for compliance within HR policies and procedures
• Train management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment
• Provide feedback and coaching to managers, actively listen and ask searching clarifying questions in regards to associates
• Assist with staffing, succession planning and associate programs and processes
• Understand concepts related to compensation and benefits systems, processes, and employee communications
• Administration of and action planning activities related to the annual EOS process
• Administration of our performance management process
Required Education and Experience
• BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field or minimum of 5 years HR experience, required
• PHR/SPHR SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification, preferred
• 0-3 years of experience in HR with exposure to all major functional areas of HR, required
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases, required
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 556640421Posted: 2020-05-21