We have the honor and responsibility of working in food - a critical infrastructure industry during this time of global crisis. We are working around the clock to keep inventory flowing to our retailers and to help feed the world. We are hiring at many of our manufacturing facilities; this is a great opportunity for those who are now available due to hours being cut at their regular job or being sent home from college temporarily.
- Assumes personal responsibility to insure safe and healthy workplace for everyone. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures and, incorporate safety and health in all jobs and tasks. Insures regulatory compliance.
- Leads are responsible to conduct (in supervisors absent) or participate in pre-shift meetings. Talking points would be safety toolboxes, quality issues from previous day, and review production for the day in hand.
- Adhere to Quality work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety and quality.
- Responsible for Pre-opps on all lines and equipment. Also during shift lead needs to ensure all components are running properly and efficiently.
- Understand operations schedule, communicate the same, and organize employees to complete production needs.
- Monitor inventory of all gases used in production and ensure that the same satisfies quality requirements.
- Monitor door foamers to ensure they are working properly and at concentration.
- Continuously monitor equipment performance and complete logs/checklists.
- Input information into computer system and report inventory levels to Inventory Analyst.
- Adjusts/ minor repairs to machines of any minor deficiencies if possible.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures and communicate with maintenance department as needed.
- Must have basic knowledge of SAP and able to release/ print daily process orders.
- Must have basic knowledge of label-view software and print Labels needed for production.
- Operation knowledge of all equipment in the shift but not limited to MAP, Brine, Dice, Cryovac, and totes.
- Ability to change tooling/ size in at least 3 processing lines; MAP, Brine or Dice line.
- Ability to operate pallet jack and forklift.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions (work environment and equipment) and ensure that product integrity is intact. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Posting ID: 556640749Posted: 2020-05-21