WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
- We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
- We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
- With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Tennessee and California.
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Community Residential Rehavilitiation (CRR) is a program that provides mental health support and treatment in a family home setting and provides a pathway to repairing and rebuilding the relationship between children and their natural support system. While similar to traditional foster care settings, CRR Host Homes are different in that they provide treatment through enhanced levels of support to the child, their natural supports and the host home family. CRR Host Home enhanced levels of support include individual family therapy, treatment meetings, case management an integration of treatment goals in the home and community.
CRR Host Homes are significant components to the successful treatment and reunification of children and their natural supports. As a Host Home provider, you will receive intensive 24/7 support froma professional clinical team in addition to the clinical education with a minimum of 40 hours of annual training designed to assist with understanding trauma, diagnoses, and behavior associated with both.
Meeting Physical and Emotional needs of the child
Maintaining required annual education goal of 40 hours, provided by Merakey
Modeling of appropriate and professional behavior, family systems, coping mechanisms
Supporting children to experience growth and independence
Encouraging positive interactions between the child and the child's natural supports, working toward reunification
Maintaining adequate documentation of treatment related activities
Transporting the child to family visits, medical, dental, vision appointments, counseling, etc. (travel costs are reimbursed)
Accepting responsibility for general child care including food, clothing, shelter, education, community activities, etc. APPLY TODAY
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition Number: 45943Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Must be at least 21 years of age
Associates Degree in social work or other related field preferred but not required.
Minimum of 1 year working with children. Applicants with experience working with children diagnosed with behavioral/mental health issues preferred.
Ability to pass initial medical appraisal by a licensed physician indicating the applicant is free from communicable disease.
Approved clearances through Criminal, Child Abuse, and FBI fingerprinting backround checks.
Ability to pass a home safety evaluation and comprehensive home study.
Reliable means of transportation.