Merakey is currently seeking an Associate Executive Director, Behavioral Health to join our Behavioral Health Division in our Petersburg, VA location.ABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS
, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee .WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director the Associate Executive Director supervises Clinical Supervisors, Medical Director, and all operations of the program. They are responsible for the operations of a Drug and Alcohol Program which includes medicated assisted treatment (MAT) and Non-MAT options.
- Overall clinical responsibility for developing and maintaining quality clinical services.
- Supervision of assigned staff on a weekly basis, working on their professional development.
- Responsible for adhering to the program budget
- Attend and provide program status reports at monthly fiscal close meetings
- Facilitating weekly and monthly team meetings
- Ensuring facilitation of bi-weekly Case Consults with inclusion of treatment team.
- Monitor Incident Reports and participate in monthly meetings.
- Check and respond to all internal and external client complaints.
- Attend internal and external meetings as assigned.
- Assisting in the planning, development, and operation of the programs.
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence of policies and procedures (program, federal, state, and local).
- Reconcile and approve time cards of assigned staff.
- Adhere to Merakey Performance and Quality Improvement Plan
In addition to applying online, feel free to email your resume to our recruiter at email@example.com.Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- License in the state of Virginia required - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP), Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner (LSATP) in good standing.
- Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social worker, and/or counseling. High degree of clinical knowledge and competence, as well as management/business skills and knowledge of community-based behavioral health trends.
- A minimum of five (5) years post degree experience in clinical practice and supervision.
- Three (3) years experience in management capacity.
- Experience delivering service and managing site based programs.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to collect, analyze, and interpret statistical information.
Posting ID: 556640876Posted: 2020-05-21