Merakey is seeking a Clinical Supervisor (Children's Outpatient Clinic) to join our Behavioral Health division, in Philadelphia county, PA.POSITION OVERVIEW
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the fee for service therapist and with assisting the Associate Executive Director with the daily operations of the children's outpatient clinic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
- The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the overall clinical quality, delivery of service and supervision of the therapists and their clinical documentation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned to meet program needs.
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults. Site/Clinic Based Services
Community Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html ABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, Virginia, and Tennessee. Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Clinical graduate degree in the human services field, licensed doctoral level psychologist; or licensed clinical psychologist.
- Familiar with a variety of clinical modalities including individual, group and structural family therapy are a plus.
- Experience in therapy and interventions with children.
- Supervisory experience in the human services field required.
- LSW required, LPC or LCSW preferred