Merakey is currently seeking Residential Direct Support Supervisor
to join our Merakey IDD division in our Philadelphia, PA location. POSITION DETAILS
The Residential Direct Support Supervisor is responsible for the administrative and program management of an assigned residence, including the direction of an interdisciplinary staff and the provisions of services to individuals living in or assigned to residence. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
- Provides personal care, instruction, guidance, mentoring, companionship and support, often across a 24 hour period, according to the individual's Person Centered Plan/Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- Provides a level of care that enhances the health, safety, dignity and contentment of every consumer served.
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.Community-Based Services
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
For more information on each individual service, please visit:https://www.merakey.org/services-idd.htmlABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee. APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition Number: 53691 Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- At least 18yrs old or older
- Bachelor's Degree plus
- One year of IDD experience
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Supervisory experience preferred