We seek Travel Coordinators for our operations center. The Travel Coordinator is the person who assists the plan, facilities and members with the coordination of air and ground transportation, meals and lodging. In addition they provide a high level of customer service to the plan and facility staff as the main agency contact to call with issues or questions about non-emergency medical transportation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates travel request for members sent in from the plan. Determines destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Reviews 208 forms (travel request) sent in from the plan
- Books air and ground transportation request as well as lodging using internet or phone
- Educates members on meal reimbursement process and procedures (timely submission)
- Taking calls and calling member to advise of their travel arrangements
- Entering notes describing the travel arrangements that were approved by the plan
- Notifying the plan of their members travel arrangements
- Build relationships with lodging, meal, and transportation companies
- Any other duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must have a high school degree or GED
- 2 years of prior in-bound Call Center experience, heavy phone volume and data entry required and/or experience in a fast-paced, high-level customer service oriented environment
- Travel arrangement experience a plus
- Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare guidelines and covered services a plus
- Superior customer service and phone skills; strong verbal communication, writing, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Must possess professional writing skills and have the ability to correspond with professionals both verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately type 35+ words per minute
- Must have strong spreadsheet and database skills to include intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be able to learn and acquire proficiency in LogistiCare's proprietary software applications
- Be proactive and possess the ability to multi-task with minimal supervisor
- Address and discuss challenges and come to the table with a resolution when speaking with a representative from the plan
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 556641143Posted: 2020-05-21