The Account Manager is responsible for the sale of Company products and services through developing and maintaining customer contacts within an assigned territory or area of responsibility.
Works under general direction of the Deckorators Channel Manager; exercises discretion and judgment on work priority on a regular basis; and a significant degree of creativity is expected.
- Services and maintains positive relationships with current customer base.
- Identify customers' needs and solve problems
- Understand and perform cost savings analysis for customers
- Generates new sales by promoting product line to new and existing customers.
- Troubleshoots problems for customer.
- Monitors sales market in assigned region.
- Prepares various reports as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Skills and abilities
- Preferred bachelor degree
- Minimum of one year of customer services experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and other software for business applications
- Preferred manufacturing background, but not required
- Preferred experience and knowledge on UFP's organization, culture, and product lines
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public
- Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency in general telephone and office etiquette and legible handwriting
- Demonstrated ability to be mobile in the work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to apply business math to manufacturing processes.
- Self-managing; works well under little supervision
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Strong organization skills
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
- Ability to pass a drug test
Posting ID: 556641178Posted: 2020-05-21