Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The eCommerce Department has an opening for a Director, Customer Support Strategy and Innovation. This position is located in Pleasanton, California. Position Purpose
Albertsons seeks to offer customers an easy, exciting and friendly ecommerce shopping experience, through the invention of personalized and localized digital experiences for our 34 million plus weekly customers.
The Director of Customer Support Strategy and Innovation will be responsible for scaling our customer service to meet the rapid growth of our ecommerce business and loyalty programs. You will reimagine how we scale and optimize our customer service operations to provide best in class support our customers. Your role will involve a mix of strategic, blue-sky thinking and the ability to operationalize complex staffing and technology solutions quickly. You will have a background in delivering outstanding products and innovative solutions to support business that has experienced massive month-over-month growth. You can apply your experience and industry know-how to develop a strong internal product team, set and execute against a product and workforce strategy, and work cross functionally with our marketing, product, IT, legal and business teams.
The grocery industry is underdeveloped in ecommerce, and this person will contribute in influencing the future of grocery ecommerce and establish Albertsons as an industry leader. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact and help shape the future of e-commerce. If you are up to the challenge, we would love to talk to you! Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define product roadmap to digitize customer support and service contacts using tools like chatbots, self-service solutions by identifying the biggest customer pain points
- Oversee multiple projects for Customer Support transformation in an agile manner to enable efficient operations and better customer experience. (E.g., CRM tools for agents, self-service channels for customers)
- Reimagine how customer support center can improve customer experience and be a strong driver of sales growth and retention
- Lead by example Agile development process for the company
- Build internal team to drive and execute customer support innovation agenda
How to Apply:
- You are a talented business and product leader with experience in a demanding operating environment
- Proven successful experience in working in an agile environment
- You have 10+ years of professional experience in delivering amazing customer experience using customer support products and technology
- Three to five years experience working for a large, eCommerce player in product management and digital customer support
- MBA a plus, but strongly preferred
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving in a fluid environment.
- Exceptional at prioritizing and focusing on the highest value opportunities.
- Ability to stay goal oriented and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Executive presence and mindset, with the ability to roll up sleeves when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present, negotiate and influence at C-level.
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and influencing skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER