Description:Support AGMS Development programs in a Capacity/ Process Engineer role.
-Develop, status, and analyze capacity models for manpower, test equipment and tooling
-Analyze and improve production layout to be optimal for future production rates
- Create and execute excellence plans in order to mitigate risk in ramping to new contract requirements.
- Provide recommendations for optimal shift schedules for critical manufacturing/test areas, material flow, and overall project execution strategy.
- Advise and aid all manufacturing centers on the incorporation of Lean Manufacturing and Methods improvements into the process.
- Coordinate proposal/capacity efforts across various sites and support functions (tech-ops, prod ops, finance, TE, QE, PPC).
-Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
-Extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of manufacturing and testing with over 3 years of Manufacturing experience with excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with different sites/centers and to leadership
-Manufacturing environment experience. Leadership competencies.
-Experience with test equipment, machinery, and re-layouts of facilities.
-Strong interpersonal and leadership/management skills
-Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Security clearance
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering
- Experience with capacity modeling and simulations
- Experience in effective team leadership in planning and execution of Process Improvements and technical solutions.
- Effective communicator and team-builder across multiple levels of management and functional teams.
- Excellent Team facilitation skills and effective use of Lean Six-Sigma tools.
- Black belt certification.
- Experience with ramp/rate increase
- Experience interfacing with Troy/Ocala/Orlando operations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Manufacturing Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556641729Posted: 2020-05-21