Description:Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires diversity and inclusion where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We invite you to explore our dynamic company led by one of the most influential women in the world, Marilyn Hewson named Fortune Magazine's #1 Most Powerful Woman for the second year in a row. Strong leadership is one of the many reasons working at Lockheed Martin is great! We are creating a better today and a better tomorrow for all employees, attracting innovators from unexpected places and seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin's values and business strategy. We offer employee resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women's Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans and their families to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes.
The primary focus of this position is to provide CCA manufacturing confidence tests using Flying Probe machines. This includes:
- Work with electronics technicians and design engineers to test sub-systems in launch-space environments for satellite vehicle delivery.
- Responsible for debug, maintenance, and repair of Test Systems projects at Space Electronics Center.
- Responsible for hardware and software in use product life cycle. (debug, integration test and maintenance support).
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college (technical discipline in Electronics, Engineering, etc preferred) or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience with Hardware, Software and System troubleshooting/debug activities, with emphasis on failure analysis
• Analog & digital electrical circuits
• Circuit Card components knowledge
• Excel, CAD, PDF, Microsoft OS knowledge
• Experience with Acculogic and/or Takaya Flying Probe
• Electrical test equipment knowledge such as oscilloscopes, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and digital multi-meters
and interconnect equipment and components for use in automated test equipment.
• Experience supporting/operating/troubleshooting card/box level Special test Equipment (STE)
• Electronics design experience of analog, and digital circuitry
• Labview, Python and C++ development and debug experience
• Willingness to learn new environments, work independently in fast-paced development environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
• Demonstrated technical writing and communication skills with experience writing system level test plans, test procedures, and test information sheet
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: No Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80B-9,9,9,9,off hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,8 in wk2 Shift: Second