Description:Administrative Assistant position supporting F-35
ALIS Program Management Director. Maintains calendars,
arranges meetings, makes travel arrangements and
interfaces with internal and external high level
customers. Multi-tasks effectively in a fast-paced and
ever changing work environment.
Demonstrates initiative, discretion and tact in
managing email, telephone calls and other requests.
Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and
properly handled. Utilizes personal computer and
standard desk top software (full complement of
Microsoft Office Suite) to access LM systems,
compose correspondence and create spreadsheets
and presentation charts. Assures administrative detail
on all projects. Updates and statuses delegated tasks
to ensure progress to deadlines. Maintains Outlook
calendar to ensure efficiency and maximum use of
leader's time. Pursues opportunities to change or
lean out processes or approaches. Determines
priorities in regards to non-routine situations.
Performs additional special assignments as required.
Position requires highly detail-oriented professional,
with excellent organizational and communication
skills and multi-tasking capabilities who can be
effective in an organization that is substantially
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
• Experience in managing emails, calendars, and schedules for multiple leaders.
• Experience in travel planning and expense reconciliation.
• Experience in supporting multiple leaders within the same site or geographically.
• Recent successful administrative support experience.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills .
• Strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated effective customer service and teaming skills.
• Ability to work effectively with professionals in a geographically distributed environment.
• Understanding of the F-35 Development Business Area.
• Basic understanding of financial concepts.
• Possess project management skills.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint.
• Skill in coordinating/executing meetings/events for large groups with minimal direction and supervision.
• Knowledge of Lockheed Martin internal systems including Concur, NEAT, etc.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: No Career Area: Administrative Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First
Posting ID: 556641807Posted: 2020-05-21