Description:Lockheed Martin is a Cyber Security pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position will perform the functions of an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for multiple programs. Candidates must be knowledgeable of information technology and security principles. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
• Apply cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to classified computing environments to effectively manage the security aspects and the day-to-day security operations of assigned systems.
• Under guidance from management, collaborate with other business unit and Corporate staff in Security, IT, and other organizations to develop and implement efficient and appropriate technology, user training, processes, procedures, and compliance programs that are integrated seamlessly with day-to-day operations of complex and large-scale computing infrastructure.
• Perform tasks related to compliance of Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plans (e.g., audit log review, security patching, software and hardware configuration management).
• Assist in the preparation and maintenance of security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, SCTM) including participation in system categorization.
• Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
• Participate in reviews and technical inspections to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
• On occasion, work extended hours (other than normal business hours) to support contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Accomplish other duties as assigned.
Active SECRET security clearance
• Knowledge of Operating System configuration and maintenance.
• Experience with certifying compliance of various operating systems.
• Well-developed communication skills, including speaking and writing.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, demonstrate excellent problem-solving abilities, be well organized, flexible, and self-motivated
• Must be able to obtain and hold a SECRET security clearance and be able to access special access programs
• Experience as an ISSE, SA, ISSO or ISSM implementing NISPOM Chapter 8, DIACAP/NIST RMF, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and/or JSIG IS requirements.
• DoD Directive 8570.1 IAM Level I or higher certification. (e.g., Security+ CE)
• Technical, organizational, project lead and incident handling skills.
• Experience administering the system functions including security policies and account management of Microsoft Windows and Server as well as Linux/Unix-based systems.
• Knowledge of, or experience with "mobile systems" under RMF authorization and/or test event plans supported with transportation of systems.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First