Description:Oversee execution of Software Configuration Management (SCM) activities for assigned Air Dominance program. Manage SCM personnel in execution of duties necessary to analyze proposed changes of product design and determine effect on overall product and system. As an Engineering and Technology (E&T) Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the technical execution of multiple programs SCM efforts as well as management and development of their team. In addition to supporting department initiatives, driving technical execution and affordability efforts, the candidate will be responsible for providing technical coaching and mentoring, continuous feedback and being their employees advocate in opportunity discussions. Travel may be required
- Active Secret Clearance (Current w/5 Yr. Background Check)
- Experience leading technical projects / personnel.
- SCM experience in support of the Department of Defense.
- Experience and understanding of the principles and requirements for CDM (Configuration Control, Configuration Status Accounting (CSA), Software Configuration Management (SCM), Product Audit and Reviews (PAR), Data Management).
- Able to develop and maintain software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
- Able to maintain the SCM System including collection or distribution of code documentation, problem report and change request processing, software build documents, and delivery of software products to operational environments. Implements long term organizational objectives for software process improvement (e.g., SEI CMM), compliance with ISO 9000 standards, and software code reuse.
Experience with CM of hardware/software.
Knowledge of and experience in the Logistics and Sustainment Engineering
Experience with Product Data Management tools.
Proposal development experience
Basis of Estimate (BOE) development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Product Support Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556641938Posted: 2020-05-21