Description:This position will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of ADP Program Finance activities. This position supports a multitude of program finance functions; including the ability to act independently in establishing / managing Performance Measurement Baselines, analysis and reconciliation of actual costs, development of Estimate at Complete (EAC). Also, experience with Earned Value methodology and techniques and implementation of these techniques on programs along with associated variance analysis. Will use various Enterprise toolsets including Cobra, SAP, wInsight, PM Compass and ADAR. The candidate will also perform multiple financial cost analyses including cost allocation, controlling costs, and preparation of reports and contractual deliverables, assisting with the development and documentation of corrective action plans, and preparing analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership.
***Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
*** This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start.
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) concepts and their application.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
• Financial analysis skills
Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or Business
8 years or more of accounting/finance experience
Familiarity with any of the following:
• Systems Applications Products Software (SAP)
• Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and Reporting (ADAR)
• Experience in developing program budgets and Estimates at Completion
• Experience with Earned Value methodology and techniques
• Experience with formal CPR/IPMR Reporting
• Data analysis through use of Excel queries
• Cost systems similar to Cobra
• Familiarity with wInsight and PM Compass
• Interpersonal skills required in interfacing with Senior Leadership, Control Account Managers, Program Management leads, and other Program Finance personnel, across multiple sites
• Experience leading and mentoring less senior analysts.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Finance Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First
Posting ID: 556641944Posted: 2020-05-21