Description:Looking for a career with purpose? One that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to our Nation's most critical missions? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join the Lockheed Martin Space engineering team!
The selected individual will work as part of a team maintaining, changing and updating mission critical software for the US intercontinental ballistic missile weapon system. The selected individual will work as part of a team developing mission critical software for the US intercontinental ballistic missile system. The individual will design, develop, document, test, debug, and host new software development.
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
- Experience in C++, C, Python, or Verilog/VHDL.
- Familiarity with managing software across multiple configuration baselines
- Must have good communication skills, be able to effectively work in a team environment, capable of solving complex problems, and be able to focus on the complete product.
- This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Level clearance.
- Experience leading software projects or a team of software engineers.
- Experience with software build tools, embedded systems, and/or driver development is beneficial.
- Candidates with experience using Labview, graphical user interface design, and Linux is beneficial.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Software Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First
Posting ID: 556641993Posted: 2020-05-21