Description:At Lockheed Martin, we're committed to the growth and development of our diverse teams of employees, from interns, to experienced professionals, to military service men and women transitioning into civilian life. Through mentorship, educational development, coaching and peer networking, we develop our future leaders. We know that to take on 21st century challenges, our company -- and our country -- will need a workforce with 21st century skills. Come join our team as we engineer a better tomorrow.
Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Digital Design encompasses the full life cycle of electronic subsystems development. As such, the FPGA Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Development, integration and test of processor subsystem features and interfaces in FPGA hardware for HWIL testing and integration
- Requirements, FPGA code, and test bench development
- Timing analysis
- Unit test
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to find out more about being a Specialty Engineer Lead
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with electronic analyzers and other test equipment
-Experience with VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog, Xilinx- Kintex 7 device and its IP
- Experience with Synopsis Synplify, Synopsis VCS, ChipScope tool sets
- Experience with circuit card design and integration
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642001Posted: 2020-05-21