Description:• Responsible for cost and schedule execution on several critical Polaris Programs.
• Responsible for ensuring that key production milestones are met and that the program production team is able to maintain established cadence.
• Responsible for ensuring that cost targets are achieved, deltas are understood, and reported to management
• Responsible for internal program reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly program reviews.
• Candidate must have the ability to effectively multi-task and successfully complete multiple high-priority projects
• Candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate, both laterally and vertically, with a multi-functional program team
• Candidate should demonstrate the ability to execute the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) process.
• Candidate should have a good working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, data analysis; Visual Basic/Macros a plus)
*Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret DoD Secret Security Clearance. Obtaining a clearance requires US Citizenship.
• Experience executing production programs in SAP
• Experience managing production programs in a Circuit Card Manufacturing environment
• Prior supervisory or program management experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Manufacturing Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642007Posted: 2020-05-21