Description:Are you interested in working for an extraordinary company performing innovative work on cutting edge technology?
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Be part of an interdisciplinary engineering team focused on integration of hardware and software, fabrication, and test for our optical product line.
In this role you will:
• Analyze and test optical and electro-optical systems and components.
• Investigate phases of physical optics and geometric optics, lasers, laser characteristics, laser maintenance, and broadband optical sources.
• Resolve test anomalies and perform troubleshooting, support product certification for system level testing.
• 4 year degree in optical engineering or related discipline with demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of optical engineering
• Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Internship or co-op in optics engineering field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electronics Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642036Posted: 2020-05-21