Description:Responsible for all estimating and proposal efforts for Lockheed Martin Santa Barbara Focalplane. Coordinates proposal activities with program managers, capture managers and functional leadership and ensures that compliant proposals are generated and submitted. This individual will be responsible for analyzing various inputs and estimates as well as historical data. Prices estimates and generates presentations for management briefs and approvals. Works with senior management to establish bid strategies and business plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to read and understand requirements set forth in Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Ability to present complex cost positions to management for proposal authorization
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR)
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects concurrently
- Strong working knowledge of FAR
- Experience with Lockheed Martin/MFC systems, policies and procedures
- Experience with SAP
- Demonstrated ability to lead a proposal team that generates and submits compliant Government proposals
- Experience creating long term business plans and tactical execution strategies
- Familiarity with IR industry and products
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Finance Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642037Posted: 2020-05-21