Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space!
For over 100 years Lockheed Martin has been designing, building, fielding and supporting some of the most advanced technology in the skies. Are you ready to design what's coming next? Be part of a highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex technical problems facing the aerospace industry. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with perfection and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Lockheed Martin Engineering & Technology is seeking dynamic, agile and highly motivated engineers interested in designing, developing and producing our next generation of spacecraft solutions. The LM 400 spacecraft plays a foundational role in Lockheed Martin's comprehensive portfolio spacecraft product lines and will position LM for continued success both now and well into the future. As part of our product development team, Lockheed Martin invites you to create "new realities," enabling solutions that have never been seen before. Throughout the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter.
As a Configuration & Data Management Analyst, you will:
• Support development of the LM400 IRAD baseline
• Support technical insertion to relevant programs
• Participate in Data Management activities, including CDRL planning, tracking and formal submission..
• Review, analyze, and manage engineering data, including initiation and follow up activities for corrective actions.
• Perform configuration management activities.
• Ensure customer contract and configuration/data management requirements are met.
• Ensure program compliance to CDM requirements for baseline control, document control and document release.
• Support administration of CDM repository databases and systems.
• Participate in CM audit activities and corrective action.
• Participate in change boards and reviews, as required.
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits package.
• Configuration Management skills on complex systems including one or more of the following: Engineering Release, Product Identification, Change Control, Status Accounting, As-Designed/As-Built, Verification/Audit
• Experience with PTC Windchill (EPDM) software or other Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Analytical skills to follow and understand relationships of hardware and software systems
• US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
• Contract and/or subcontract management experience
• Experience facilitating change boards and multi-discipline reviews
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Data Management: scheduling, tracking and submitting data and working with data repositories
• SharePoint, Box, Slack or other workgroup collaboration tools
• Drafting and/or CAD exposure and/or training to facilitate drawing and model review
• Demonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve problems and implement constructive change
• Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First