Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin provides Information Technology (IT) services throughout the Mission life-cycle for computational requirements, architecture, acquisition, and operations to federal government customers. Our employees embrace innovation and are committed to a culture of continuous, standards-driven process improvement and assimilation of industry best methodologies. The program provides key mission capabilities for solving important problems in science and technology. This work involves working on providing IT for critical mission capabilities including enhancement and operational support to our systems.
You will be an active member of the Symphony Program, Atlas Value Stream Team that will provide new infrastructure capabilities as well as Operations, Maintenance and Support (OM&S) for critical Mission Systems and Services that evolve the virtual / cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid) infrastructure environments.
Responsibilities include leading all aspects of the material management life-cycle:
• Collaborate with the Atlas Enterprise Architect and senior technical staff to develop Bill of Material (BOM) requirements for hardware and software acquisition as well as maintenance and licensing agreements in support of pricing estimates and formal proposals.
• Develop procurement requests against BOM requirements using the program's Request for Change (RFC) process. Author and gain approval for procurement RFCs through internal technical and programmatic review boards as well as customer approval.
• Engage with LM Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) and vendors to fulfill approved procurement requests.
• Maintain procurement and warranty information on all materials and licensing to ensure required hardware maintenance agreements and software licensing are current.
• Manage and organize data related to hardware inventories and software licensing in order to accurately account for Government-Furnished property (GFx), including developing reports of usage, named licensing, and future GFx requirements for Government fulfillment.
• Lead vendor engagements in execution of maintenance agreements, including facility and security logistics for on-site vendor evaluations and repairs.
• Cost Account Management (CAM) for Symphony material budgets, presenting status of procurement activities to the program manager and customer.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
- Experience with Hardware and Software Procurement Life-cycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Experience working with Vendors and Supply Chain Management.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Cost Account Management for Material Budgets
- Demonstrated Experience working with LM Global Supply Chain Management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642120Posted: 2020-05-21