Description:Maintain, adjust, isolate, remove, and replace faulty hardware on Full Motion Weapons System Trainers (WST's), Operational Flight Trainers, (OFT's), Part Task Trainers (PTT's) and Desk Top Trainers (DTT's) that support the Combat Search and Rescue (CSR) Training Program. Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on host computers, image generators, visual displays, input/output (I/O), electric/hydraulic control loading systems, electric/hydraulic motion systems, computer networks, and associated electronics, etc. Report and document all hardware system actions related to equipment malfunctions, modifications, removal, installation, fault isolation, and repair. Perform operational checkouts and preventive maintenance utilizing work instructions and technical manuals. Complete On the Job training requirements / program as directed by management. Instruct (train) peers and lower level technicians with On the Job training (OJT) as directed by management. Complete maintenance data collection records on equipment associated with trainer and support equipment. Perform additional duties as directed by management, Bench stock, Tools, Test equipment, Forms, Shift lead, etc. Attend meetings and perform supervisory duties as directed by management. Establish and maintain positive and courteous relationships with all military and civilian personnel related to this program. Support modification to trainers as directed by management. Comply with all site safety and security policies and procedures. Complete all assigned tasks with quality and pride in ownership in mind. Strong attention to detail in every aspect of daily tasking. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Three (3) or more years as a senior level II electronic technician on the CSR Training program or Field engineer on other related training systems
• Strong background (over 4 years) of PC based computer repair
• Can design, implement, test, and maintain system hardware as required with engineering support and government testing
• Support sub-contractors with technical knowledge of system operation and design during modification and testing
• Complete understanding of Request For Drawing Change (RFDA's) process
• Able to write, review and update Contractor Operating Instructions' (COI's) and Work Instructions (W.I's) related to the maintenance section.
• Strong working knowledge of Maintenance Data Collection (MDC) database
• Understanding of CLS metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Skilled with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Skilled in use of simple software commands to support fault isolation
• CLS Shift lead experience
• Understand, speak, read, and write English
• Able to lift over 25 LBS
• Able to work at height's above 10 feet
• Obtain and maintain secret security clearance
• Obtain and maintain Security Plus Certification
• Leads by example, strong ability to train peers on system operation
• Advanced repair capabilities in electronics
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: No Career Area: Technicians Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First