Description:The successful candidate will manage multiple high complexity subcontracts in development of training devices and training services for the Rotary Training Solutions (RTS) Market Segment. This includes support of all the Sikorsky platforms such as CH-53K, VH92 Presidential Helicopter, Canadian Maritime Helicopter, Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH), and other S-70 Blackhawk variants.
This role will be responsible for managing the RTS SCM team while along with all Supply Chain activities for the program:
1. Ensure sourcing strategies, release plans and commodity strategies to support production, facilities and sustainment for new RTS proposals. Assure adequate capabilities and capacity in supply chain. Manage Subcontract Management Teams for request for proposal (RFP) activity, negotiations, awards, post subcontract award - supplier performance for assigned components and commodities. Manage Subcontract Management Teams to meet program targets/estimates at completion (EACs), small business goals, etc. Author, manage and influence critical path releases of SOWs and plans to align with required schedules and supplier lead times. Develop and implement long term agreements (LTAs) and category strategies for assigned commodities and/or components.
2. Key participation in the proposal preparation, proposal pre-work and post award execution
3. Evaluating / Negotiating / Managing assigned Subcontracts to perform to the program's specifications, quality, budget, schedule and earned value requirements to include the timely delivery of Hardware, SDRL's (Subcontract Data Requirements List) or other deliverables required to fulfil the subcontract.
4. Conduct subcontractor TKO / PKO events, Risk Based Assessments, and any additional risk mitigation events required. Identify and implement plans & actions to resolve subcontractor issues
5. Managing cross business subcontract management teams which include interfacing with both TLS and Sikorsky Program Offices.
Experience in Subcontract Management, Program Management or Project Management, specifically international experience with the deployment of material and logistics strategies. Significant experience required in international proposal development with development and/or production programs. Working knowledge of standard contract types. Experience developing long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives. Past experience with Commercial Acquisition Procedures (CAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), government regulations. Ability to participate with upfront integration with Engineering and Production to assure the creation of a complete Bills of Material (BOM).
1. Detail and Teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Strong demonstrated negotiation skills & strategies
4. Demonstrated problem solving skills
5. Business acumen and ability to make business-based decisions
6. Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountable
7. Work independently and in a team environment; experience leading cross-functional teams
8. Demonstrated Leadership qualities and ability to lead a team
9. Ability to work with all levels of management
10. Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Position requires coordination of program requirements across all supplier life-cycle stages. Successful candidate will have an understanding of Earned Value Management Techniques and ability to interpret supplier financial submittals
2. Understanding of the acquisition cycle, product development lifecycle and roles/responsibilities of various program personnel.
3. Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional IPTs and/or Supplier Management Teams
4. Demonstrated Risk Management experience
5. Leadership skills displaying attributes of Full Spectrum Leadership
6. Experience with systems such as MRP, LMAP, and SAP
7. Thorough knowledge of acquisition policies and procedures such as LMAP with associated knowledge of FAR/DFAR requirements
8. Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously
9. Demonstrated negotiations experience in a Truth in Negotiations (TINA) environment
10. Experience leading large cross functional initiatives
11. Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matters/solutions with Senior Leadership and customers
12. Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt Certified
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642143Posted: 2020-05-21