Description:Lockheed Martin is in search of an associate electrical engineer to join our rapidly growing team in Marion, MA. This role in the Rotary and Mission Systems heavyweight torpedo business area offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to and grow with a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, diversity of product offerings, and robust solutions.
The candidate will primarily be involved with production support and sustaining engineering for at least a period of her/his first two years before moving on to different roles.
The candidate should be energetic, have sound theoretical technical skills, the ability to work independently, yet thrive in a team environment, and thrive on troubleshooting complex electronic systems.
Occasional overtime and some travel are required.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• High proficiency with multitasking
• Experience testing and troubleshooting electronics
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a rapid-paced, team environment
• Familiarity with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
• MS Office suite expertise
• Candidates must have the ability to obtain a government security clearance
• Government Security Clearance
• Programmable (PLD) logic design experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: No Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642206Posted: 2020-05-21