Job ID: 525990BR Date posted: Apr. 29, 2020 City: Grand Prairie State: Texas Program: TOAR and GNC Engineers Description:Lockheed Martin is looking for a Guidance, Navigation and Control engineer to work on the premier missile defense system currently saving lives around the world. This program is part of our Air and Missile Defense portfolio at our Missiles and Fire Control location in Grand Prairie, TX, a world leader in missile defense systems.
Develop and improve missile algorithms in the areas of guidance, fire control, navigation, controls, estimation, and target tracking. See the impact of your algorithms in digital simulation, hardware-in-the-loop, flight test, and in the deployed systems protecting our warfighters. Be part of a high-performing team with a track record of mission success against continually evolving threats.
Come put your expertise to work pushing the boundaries of missile technology on products that make a difference.
Please see the You Tube videos below as examples of work completed by the engineers in the group.
MFC in Action
Visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience. Only 3 years of professional experience required with a related Masters degree held.
• Must currently posses a Secret security clearance.
• Proficient with MATLAB.
• Proficient with FORTRAN or C++.
• Experience with guidance, fire control algorithms and autopilot design.
• Experience with radars.
• Experience with performance simulations of aircraft or
• Masters degree in engineering field. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642219Posted: 2020-05-21