Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and create incredible products! Join us!
We are seeking a Program Management Director of Space Enterprise Planning Organization who will report to the Vice President of Program Management & Integrated Planning and Performance (PMIPP).
• Leadership and direction of Program, Operations, and Functional Planning and Program Performance across the Space business area
• Provide strategic vision and direction to the Enterprise Planning Organizations
Lead integration across the MFO and LOB of Virtual Program Assistant (VPA) and Enterprise Business Model (EBM)
• Establishes organizational goals
• Ensures enterprise compliance to company policies, corporate policies, PPMP requirements, and compliance to Government DFAR regulations.
• Exercise leadership on long range and operational program planning & scheduling initiatives, including tools, processes and training in support of company goals
• Exerts influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of Space
• Conducts Promotion Planning, career development assessments, and plans rotational assignment
• Conducts calibration meetings ensuring an unbiased assessment by labor grade of the Planning Organization in support of LM Commit requirements
• Contribute and support in the Space PMIPP strategy to development Subject Matter experts to ensure solid Program Planning disciplines are followed across the enterprise.
• Program EVM and IEP process assessment.
• Shapes future management practices such as Agile, data analytics, and capacity planning.
• Partner closely with programs and all Major Functional Organizations (MFOs) to integrate key aspects of LM Space business practices to ensure programs benefit from the central and enterprise wide improvements.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits .
• Highly effective senior/executive leadership experience with proven ability to manage through complex environments.
• Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects and deliver new processes and/or tool sets.
• Experience in one of the following disciplines: Business Operations, Program Management, Subcontract Management.
• US Citizenship is required. Secret clearance with an investigation within 6 years is required prior to start.
• Ten years of highly effective full spectrum coded leadership experience with proven ability to manage through complex environments.
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects and deliver new processes and/or toolsets.
• Working knowledge of internal Earned Value Management System (EVMS)/Program Management Performance (PPM) surveillance process, including coordination and execution of assessing cost data integrity, approval and verification of the related corrective actions across programs. Work experience with MS Project planning software.
• Experience interfacing with the DCMA, PARCA, and industry EVM councils such as NDIA IPMD.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence leaders at all levels, internal and external to Lockheed Martin.
• Outstanding communication skills with proven ability to develop enduring relationships.
• Analytics, Data Science experience
• Demonstrates Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors.
• Active DoD Secret and SCI Clearance or ability to obtain.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Management Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First