Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Training and Simulation Solutions (TSS) finance organization is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide financial leadership for the Fighter Aircraft and Maritime Training Solutions (FAMTS) Mission Area. The FAMTS Business Manager will be responsible for leading a team of analysts in overseeing all aspects of financial management and reporting for a diverse portfolio with an annual revenue ~$100M. The Mission Area has a mix of fixed price international development effort, cost plus fixed fee and includes oversight for a portfolio of commercial simulator financial leases.
This position will support the FAMTS Program Director in developing and achieving financial commitments, and will partner with program management, financial planning & analysis, and the controller's organizations to ensure adequate and compliant financial controls are established across the Mission Area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Actively participate in strategy and new business-related activities related to the Mission Area
• Lead the coordination of various financial reviews for the portfolio including Long Range Plan (LRP) and capital planning
• Monthly financial outlooks for Orders, Sales, EBIT, and Cash
• Support balance sheet reviews
• Lead Contract Status Reviews (CSR)
• Lead interactions with internal, external, and government auditors as required
• Provide active direction and encouragement to the finance and business operations team, with other leadership responsibilities of providing an inclusive environment, recruitment, talent management (including career development), performance assessment and identifying growth opportunities for team members through the application of the Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives.
-A Full Spectrum Leader
-Excellent Communication Skills
-Ability to interact with senior internal/external stakeholders
-Must be able to work under tight deadlines
-Earned Value experience
-Understand DOD, FMS, international, and commercial contracting
-Ability to obtain a security clearance if required
-Familiarity with RMS Systems (Cobra, ProPricer, SAP, MS Project, ECE)
-Familiarity with Training and Simulation Products and Services
-Experience with international military business
-Competitive new business experience
-Masters in Business Administration
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Finance Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642345Posted: 2020-05-21