Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Systems Security Engineer for an exciting Orlando Florida position performing Anti-Tamper (AT) system development. The position requires AT Subsystem design, documentation, and verification, to include implementation and maturation of AT features. The Systems Security Engineer will:
• Assist in developing model-based Systems Engineering diagrams and timing assessments to characterize system behavior for applicable use cases.
• Assist in defining Anti-Tamper capabilities related to such areas as secure software boot, crypto key handling, active sensing and system responses.
• Communicate / coordinate with program leadership personnel, external customers and independent government review team personnel.
• Define procedures for Development and Production environments and create handling / operations plans specific to Program Protection implementation.
• Participate in internal and external working groups, technical interchange meetings and program milestone reviews.
• Participate in component and technology assessments.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, and SeaWorld. Orlando is also home to the second largest University in the US, the University of Central Florida (UCF). Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1.5 hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
• Familiarity with the Systems Engineering process and its application to program life cycle.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience delivering written / oral presentations to program personnel and customers.
• Ability to think critically to find optimal approaches to difficult design issues
Currently holds a Secret clearance with a background investigation within the last 5 years.
• Familiarity with, and design/test experience throughout the DoD systems lifecycle
• Familiarity with missile and/or aircraft fire control system interfaces, design/test, and operation
• Systems Engineering experience with Open System Architecture design and partitioning.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 556642355Posted: 2020-05-21