SummaryJob Perks at CoxHealth!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
- Job Summary
- A member of the Central Stores team responsible for ordering, receiving, storage, distribution of supplies, equipment and instrumentation used in patient care utilizing a materials procurement system(Lawson) and OMNI supply cabinets also includes setups, kits and carts. The position is a team member that works in a fast pace environment supporting any supply needs for the areas we serve to achieve excellence in quality of patient care which supports the department mission. This position also is involved in goal setting, and process improvement.
- Job Requirements
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- No Prior Experience Required
- Understanding and compliance with Emergency and disaster preparedness, planning, and response
- Utilizes asset tracking systems rental company websites for equipment.
- Understanding and compliance with regulatory processes
- Utilize all functions of OMNI supply Cabinets including troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of supplies and equipment.
- Perform all transactions as needed on our materials procurement system accurately and efficiently including use of handheld devices
Posting ID: 556642405Posted: 2020-05-21