Company Name:The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line:1COM - Kent-Commercial Landscape Services
Job Type:Full Time
Education Level Required:High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Travel Expectations:Up to 25%
POSITION: Landscape Technician - Commercial Landscape ManagementStarting Date:
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Commercial Landscape Management, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, has immediate openings in the field of landscape and grounds maintenance, as Landscape Technicians.DUTIES
- Trimming of planting beds, trees and shrubbery as needed
- Apply fertilizers and other functions related to seasonal planting needs
- Provide job site cleanup as part of daily activities
- Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundman and Crew Foreman
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License is required. Class B, CDL valuable, but not required
- Minimum one-year experience in landscaping and/or grounds maintenance preferred
- Experience as a crew member in landscape installations
- Bi-Lingual -Spanish, very valuable, but not required.
- Requires Fedral ID or Passport
- Applicant must be able to pass a Federal background check and have a clean driver's license
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visitwww.davey.comIf you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or email@example.com.Nearest Major Market:
Great FallsNearest Secondary Market: