Company Name:The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line:1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Job Type:Full Time
Education Level Required:High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required:1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations:Up to 25%
Invest in your future. Join one of the largestemployeeowned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Climbing Arborist to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You'll Do:
- Climb Trees!Davey offers bothDdRT/MRS and SRT/SRS climbing systems.
- Operate as an active crew member with supporting groundcrewandcrew leader.
- Performall aspects of tree pruningandremoval services safely and skillfully for clients.
Including but not limited to:
- Pruning, thinning and removing deadwood throughout the tree canopy
- Installationof cables, bracing and lightning protectionsystems
- Removal of hazardous trees
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more.
- Be part of the most progressive greenspace stewardship team in the industry.
- How high you grow depends on you!
- Preferred: Background in Forestry, Horticulture, Landscaping, or working at heights
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Ability to complete theDavey First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer: *
- Paidtime off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
Visitwww.jobs.davey.comto search for Davey jobs all over the country!
If you need any assistance at any time, please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or email@example.com.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visitwww.davey.com
Nearest Major Market:
- If you need assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or atRecruiting@davey.com.
Horticulture, Housekeeping, Agriculture, Hospitality