Are you looking for a product engineering role where you get to work directly with partners to drive usage and return on investment of M365 Security products? Do you want to be a critical contributor to one of the company's fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
Come join a team focused on Enterprise enablement leveraging technology to drive forward enterprise security focused on building out the scale motion through our partners. Exciting time to be in this space as Microsoft continues to innovate and integrate across the M365 Security solution with unprecedented market speed. Take a look at this blog post that talks about Microsoft Defender ATP leadership position in Gartner's endpoint protection platforms magic quadrant report - https://www.microsoft.com/security/blog/2019/08/23/gartner-names-microsoft-a-leader-in-2019-endpoint-protection-platforms-magic-quadrant/
This role is focused on enabling partners to effectively drive deployment, adoption, and usage for customers across M365 E5 security stack (products such as: Microsoft Defender ATP/Office ATP and Microsoft Threat Protection). We must enable partners as an extension of the service Microsoft provides directly to our customers. As a part of the Partner Experience Engineering Team (CxE), you will be on the team that spearheads the continuous improvement of technical capabilities of our partners that is essential to drive usage with customers effectively. In this role you will drive Microsoft 365 E5 security stack usage, focusing on products such as: Microsoft Defender ATP/Office ATP and Microsoft Threat Protection by investing in the partner ecosystem through alignment of engineering investments and latest technical information partners need to support our customers. Partners will play an ever increasing critical role in helping to drive deployment and usage of our services and in defining our customers' experience with these services. They will be at the centre of enabling us to scale our high touch customer approach. Assuring our partner needs are understood and evangelized throughout our engineering organization as part of the development lifecycle is critical to our long-term business growth and sustainability.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and partners (Business Decision Makers, CSOs and IT Leaders), speaking on behalf of Engineering, helping them understand our value proposition and our services; direct experience working with Microsoft Partners is highly desired
- Understanding of Microsoft Field (One Commercial Partner Team) and Microsoft Corporate organizations to effectively navigate and coordinate efforts across the company
- Ability to both demonstrate flexibility and build out scalable programs as we evolve from a startup to a mature service
- Proven track record driving the prioritization of a backlog based on actual customer evidence
- Collaborative attitude coupled with ability to work toward partner & business goals
- Personal drive and impact with a desire to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly understand service capabilities, technical issues and customer needs
- Great communication skills; adapting your style and level of information based on the audience
- 5+ years of experience in cross-group, cross-functional engineering roles
- 3+ years of experience with security technologies
- Outstanding customer satisfaction track record
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 556642646Posted: 2020-05-21