Do you want to change the world? The Intelligent Edge is a big part of our strategy to be the #1 cloud provider to organizations and people around the globe. Microsoft Azure is at the forefront of delivering on this Intelligent Edge vision by providing a comprehensive offering that scales all the way from microcontrollers to cloud at the edge. As we enter the phase of growth in this segment, continuing to grow a strong set of product offerings and solutions is critical for us to maintain a sustained leadership position in this space and win customer across different industry verticals. The Azure Intelligent Edge Solutions Platform team is responsible for creating a runtime platform for our integrated products for the edge to enable the current and next generation of Azure services to run on the edge. This platform enables e2e traditional and AI solutions and patterns in close partnership with vertical ISVs and the edge ecosystem to solve the most pressing challenges for our customers. We are looking for a person that has experience leading partner and ecosystem work in one of our 6 core verticals: Retail, Government, Manufacturing, Finance, Energy and Healthcare across group collaboration, brings a diverse background and is comfortable with driving clarity in ambiguityAs part of the platform team, you will be responsible for:
- working closely with Partners ( SI and ISV) and customers to deliver compelling on premise intelligent Edge solutions along our vertical areas of focus.
- Identifying and quantifying opportunities with our customers and generating patterns and solutions with our partners as well as coordinating deployments and helping manage partner engagements.
- drive adoption and usage to continue to grow the customer base for intelligent Edge products that leverage the platform.
We are looking for a technical leader that will understand customer requirements across different cultures and verticals, identify gaps / limitations in our platform, identify the right internal and external partners to address those gaps and work with partners to offer compelling ISV and SI solutions. How to tell if you are the right fit:
- You think strategically and analytically about our customer's business and technical challenges, and come up with innovative ideas to solve these challenges.
- You have keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, you know how to earn trust and work cross-organizationally to deliver results.
- You work well in an unstructured environment and are able to adapt quickly to change while making sure we are staying focused on delivering on our customer success goals.
- You have a passion to lead from the front and influence others to follow with data and customer advocacy.
- You have experience working with ISVs and SIs across multiple verticals and large enterprise customers in the past.
- You have knowledge of cloud technologies and edge deployments and the particular challenges of working with services at scale on the edge.
- You have a solid technical understanding of cloud and enterprise infrastructure and applications so that you can easily interact at the right level with customers and partners all the way from CxOs to frontline staff responsible for deploying and using your products.
- 5+ years leading projects of products with Cloud technologies or large enterprise data center deployments.
- BS in a computer related fields or equivalent experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Masters Degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 556642703Posted: 2020-05-21