Xbox Project xCloud is building the best real-time game streaming platform on the planet by leveraging our world class Azure cloud. We are seeking to hire a Program Manager to help deliver our vision to play the games you want, with the people you want, anywhere you want. The talented person for this role will have a strong foundation in game platform technologies, distributed and scalable cloud-based solutions, networking, graphics processing, and server / client architectures. This role requires a demonstrated ability to partner across organizations to build shared success. If you are customer obsessed, and can balance technical, business, and developer needs to build a streaming platform for new gamers, then you may have found your next role! Come help create the strategy and deliver tactical execution of cloud-based game streaming solutions to address interesting problems in our next-gen cloud-based gaming space.
- Develop and drive platform plans and implement these across Xbox and Azure
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver scalable game streaming platform solutions.
- Balance technical and business requirements as input to establishing a solid roadmap for the platform.
- Establish solid processes to continue to scale and improve the game streaming platform that adapts to the customer and developer needs.
- 8+ years of program management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience engineering new platforms
- Experience in Xbox and/or PC game systems preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 556642730Posted: 2020-05-21