Senior Program Manager- Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics
Business Applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years. As a foundational pillar of the company, the Business Application Group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation agenda. The products we are responsible for include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
We are seeking a dynamic Program Manager as part of our Insights and Analytics team. As a role covering 30+ products, this is a highly visible role that requires experience in project management as well as technical depth and experience leveraging statistics, data analysis, data science & visualization to ultimately drive business impact. Your role will have a direct impact on our customer acquisition strategy, and adoption of our products through experimental design that you would help drive and deliver, by collaborating with marketing, engineers and designers.
Would you join us on this exciting journey?
- Collaborate with our engineering team on designing experiments to drive engagement, user acquisition and free trial conversions
- Applying statistical and machine learning techniques to analyze results of a campaign
- Present findings and recommendations to key decision makers at various management levels
- Lead the design & development of reporting & analytics solutions to support the business top level metrics
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data using a variety of tools & techniques
- Provide project leadership to our internal data engineers, data analysts, and data scientists focused on rapid path from telemetry data to business impact
- Collaborate with marketing on targeted messaging by providing user segments & behavioral signals
- Build partnerships with other teams across Microsoft to share best practices
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in product engineering and data analytics
- Technical aptitude and at least 5 years hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization tools and technology
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative field; an MBA is a plus
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business & engineering teams
- Ability to translate business questions into analytics problems
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams in analytics towards measurable business impact
- Understanding of data analytics technologies: SQL Power BI; knowledge of Cosmos, Kusto is a plus
- Passion for data and the desire to learn & adopt new technologies & analysis methodologies
Enjoy discovering & solving problemsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.