Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for the fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgment, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com PURPOSE:
The position of Sales Representative, Global Strategic Accounts
is responsible for increasing North America sales with one of Berry's Global Strategic accounts. The Sales Manager will develop new business opportunities that align with Berry's overall Company goals and assure the customer's quality and service needs are met.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increase customer's North American sales across multiple packaging types in Berry's Consumer Packaging Division.
- Collaborate with Product Line, R&D resources, and the sales leadership team to define and deliver packaging solutions pertinent to the customer's business needs.
- Solidify and expand existing relationships across multiple customer functions.
- Lead contract negotiations, execution, and renewals.
- Understand the impact of sales and financial decisions on the Company.
- Reporting and forecasting.
- Work effectively with all levels of co-workers in our plants and other offices.
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of outside experience is preferred but not required. Plastic Packaging is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated professionalism, dependability, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Ability and desire to learn new products and technologies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance customer and internal needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- PC skills to include Microsoft Office, CRM tools.
- Extensive National and some International travel required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 556642882Posted: 2020-05-21